[Coco] Sounds of the Hound and MIC&C disks

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Tue Oct 25 13:06:19 EDT 2005

On Oct 25, 2005, at 11:40 AM, Glen VanDenBiggelaar wrote:

> Ok,
> So since this post, I have had a few request to make a DSK. Img.
> and make these disks avalible for download. At the present time, I
> have no way of doing this, (as I am a purist and don't use
> emulators or such), BUT I am happpy to make these avalible for
> anyone who wants them. Just send me 12 floppy disks (5.25) and a
> S.A.S.E. (or $5 ) and I will gladly make copies of all that I have.
> Be advised though that these disks were made by a CHRISTIAN goup
> and a lot of them have sermins, Bible content etc. Even though I
> was brought up RC, I have no problems with this, but some might be
> offened by this particular content.

Glen,

I am by no means a practicing Christian, but I respect peoples'
religions, and don't think it is necessary or even proper to provide
a disclaimer about the contents the disks when they contain positive
inspirational messages, irrespective of the religion.  While I
realize that there are those who eschew religion, I say to hell with
them if they are offended with a few bible lessons on an Upgrade disk.

Frankly, I would have expected such a disclaimer if there were
pornographic or lewd material involved, not positive Christian (or
Muslim, or Jewish) messages.  Yes, Terry was somewhat of an
evangelical Christian who used the Upgrade to spread his beliefs, but
so what?
--
Boisy G. Pitre
boisy at boisypitre.com
"Monde, je suis pas venu ici pour vous faire de la peine."