[Coco] Ideas for a Graphics Project

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 17:07:28 EDT 2005

Boisy and anyone else interested, attached here is a disk image with the
programs from TCCM, March '84. You can find instructions for using them in the
scanned article referenced below, so I'll keep this short...

ROTATE.BAS is for cassette based systems
DSKROT.BAS is the same program, but for Disk based systems

All of the .BIN files are 3D objects, some of which are my own creations. I'm
not sure if I ever finished entering the Shuttle coordinates... it was a bit on
the tedious side, especially not being able to tell if you've made a mistake.

BALL.BAS is an unrelated program from the Rainbow which uses page flipping to
simulate a 3D moving graphic. To run it, you must first LOAD it and LIST5 (the
first line.) Enter the POKEs in the REM statement, then reload the program and
run it. The POKEs set up an extra PMODE4 page for Basic.

cheers,
Bob

http://farechase.yahoo.com