[Coco] Intro and background

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Oct 24 14:10:21 EDT 2005

Robert

Not sure if it is only  me or maybe Kevin may have a similar
problem.

I can only get MESS to run on my PC. The JVC coco3 emulator
jumps into a video resolution mode that my Samsung SyncMaster
172 does not like. The JVC emulator worked when I used a crt
monitor. Stopped working whem I got my LCD monitor.  And No, I
am not giving  up my LCD monitor.

CPU AMD K6-2 @ 450MHz
OS Windoze 98SE

I have not tried the Kiel coco3 emulator.

james