[Coco] Ideas for a Graphics Project

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Oct 24 02:42:20 EDT 2005

    Hot Coco had a really good 3d program in one of their earliest issues,
which was a hybrid BASIC and ML program. You could enter up to 26 points
and lines based on all 3 axis, and then the ML routine would let you
rotate it on each of the 3 axis, and also zoom in and out. I fiddled with
it a bit at the time, and it produced results similiar to the Spectral
game Space Wrek (See my webpage for screenshots of that).

--
L. Curtis Boyle