[Coco] Varloc and other software

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Oct 24 02:40:33 EDT 2005

     Sorry, I set up my auto-email reply at work up in a hurry, and forgot
to change the dates from my last holiday. I just got back, and am catching
up emails now (about 1500 including spam).
     I had emailed Greg myself earlier, and he sounded somewhat open to the
idea, but said that he was gathering up a complete set of his stuff, and
that I wasn't to put anything up until that was completed... but I never
saw the set. When I get back into web updates this winter, I will start
putting his stuff up (along with some others that I now have permission
for).

--
L. Curtis Boyle