[Coco] New Topic "sounds of the hounds"

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 12:32:11 EDT 2005

Ok, to bring you all up to speed, Last spring, I got a stack of floppies
from ebay, and quickly tested them out and threw a bunch on my online store.
Last week, Brian e-mailed me about a Game "Sounds of the hounds" so this
morning I loaded it up to do a full review on my website.
It loads up a nice title screen and then goes into speech mode and says (the
hounds are...) but sounds like the nouns are... and repeats over about 20
times, then I get a "?NE in line 720" error.

I have done a Google search and have found 2 stories on the disk, First
saying it was an "April Fools" joke disk that makes it look like it will
crash your system, and the second saying that it is a full game and
playable, but you have to figure out how to run it.

My question is does anyone remember this disk, and what is the solution, I
am trying to tinker with the disk, loading up some other files on it, but
nothing is working yet. I will just keep plugging away - and pull this disk
off the online store until I can find some answer.
-Glen