[Coco] think about it....

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Sun Oct 23 10:00:20 EDT 2005

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 07:02:07 -0600
"Glen VanDenBiggelaar" <glenvdb at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >The gates in my [colour] computer are AND OR and NOT, not "Bill"
>
> Actually, This is probably one of the most inaccurate statements out there.
> You do (unless you have changed the ROM) HAVE Microsoft BASIC on your CoCo,
> AND Bill himself, PERSONALY worked on Tandy's (All versions) Basic! In fact,
> THE LAST BASIC the Bill actually worked on was for the model 100 laptop! You
> can't deny the facts! And you can't run from Microsoft (pardon the pun).
> -Glen

Glen, that doesn't change the fact the the Coco's gates are AND, OR, and NOT.
There isn't a BILL gate... No matter how much M$ BASIC is in the computer ROMS.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if in C#.NET (or whatever) there wouldn't be
a:

if (foo GATE bar) etc.

Instead of:

if (foo || bar) etc.

(Yeah I switched from hardware to software...)  ;)

-M.