[Coco] weird 360K drive

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sat Oct 22 15:25:40 EDT 2005

Hi,

>From the OS-9 Level I Boot / Config Disk from Tandy. Zipped DSK Image
attached.

Just "RUN"*" and turn your speed adjust the pot until the screen shows
"300.~".

One drive of mine was off, thanks for helping me discover it.

Stephen H. Fischer

P.S. Have a scratch disk in the drive, it will NOT be written on.