[Coco] Varloc and other software

kiddspott kiddspott at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 16:13:16 EDT 2005

Well I have tried 5 times to send a piece of email to that addressand all I get in return is that the mail is considered SPAM and will not be delivered to that address...

Now I have made sure it was plain text, I even sent it with my digital signature and stayed away from some keywords that I know might trip it, but it keps going on about my EST time being wrong and I live in Central times zone

I think that I will just try one more time before giving up, but am not sure how to reach this person... any other ideas... ?

thanks

Michael Wayne Harwood <michael at musicheadproductions.org> wrote:
Chris,

Technically it would be illegal, but it would be highly unlikely that
there would be any repercussions for it. The amount of time, effort, and
money it would take for the copyright holders would most likely not be
worth it.

The orginal author of the game (Greg Zumwalt) can be emailed at
thesnail at bigfoot.com if you'd like to find out what he thinks. He
orginally wrote the software for Tandy, but their copyright has passed to
another owner who has not released anything into the public domain.

Regards,
Michael Harwood