[Coco] Ideas for a Graphics Project

kiddspott kiddspott at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 15:14:28 EDT 2005

Boisy,

Oh  yea I have Zaxxon, F16 Simulator, World Flight, Flight Sim 1 & 2 ( i believe) and Varloc... you name your poison ... I will some how extract ot make a disk image of it and provide it if you desire....

What is the policy of puttin a file up here for some one else that may not have the program and is over 15 years old? must i give a nickle to the writer if still alive and have permission?

:P

Chris

johnadonaldson at comcast.net wrote:
Boisy,
Don't forget the best 3D game for the COCO was ZAXXON.

John Donaldson