[Coco] weird 360K drive

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sun Oct 16 17:46:52 EDT 2005

It sounds like your drive is out of alignment if it only wants to
play with disks that it created.  Cloud-9 has the tools to realign
drives, if you're interested.

As far as the drive spinning when other drives are accessed, this is
normal, and in fact desirable.   This allows drive to drive copying
to work fast since there is no need to wait for spinup when writing
data to another drive.

Boisy