[Coco] Dragon program compatibility

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Sat Oct 15 15:25:40 EDT 2005

Rumor has it that Tony Cappellini may have mentioned these words:

>Are programs written for the Dragon computers 100% coco compatible, and
>vice versa?

Nope. Most *ascii* proggies might be transferable with minor changes, but
the tokenization from what I understand is quite different.

>Do the dragons have any different hardware than the coco 3?

Yup. Not the least of which, they have a real parallel port. There are
other (several) differences, but having never owned one, I couldn't say
with complete certainty.

HTH,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | A new truth in advertising slogan
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers | for MicroSoft: "We're not the oxy...