[Coco] CoCo disks and XP

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Thu Oct 13 10:38:34 EDT 2005

Rumor has it that Boisy G. Pitre may have mentioned these words:

>I don't have a Windows system here to try it out on.

I just popped it onto my Win2K system at work, and it does have some
limitations:

It seems not to recognize any USB floppy drives - so it is tied to a
physical floppy port. As I don't have an internal floppy drive in my work
machine, and my laptop's internal floppy is actually USB based, that does
rather limit the usability somewhat.

I'll put it on my Win2K computer when I get home (which has a standard
floppy drive) and see how it works there; but I have a long day ahead of me...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Bugs of a feather flock together."
sysadmin, Iceberg Computers |           Russell Nelson