[Coco] Using a CM5 on a COCO3

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 07:29:58 EDT 2005

I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think the CM5 was a CGA monitor. To
use a CGA monitor with a coco3, you'll have to make a cable for it. You'll
also only get 7 colors, plus black, out of it unless you bypass all of the
digital circuitry to regain your intensity lines. I'm fairly certain the CM5
is what I had on my Tandy 1000, but I may be mistaken.

Rod