[Coco] How many CoCoNutz are really out there?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Oct 11 15:55:12 EDT 2005

Hi John:

Here is the URL for the Yahoo CoCo list.  You can sign up
there:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ColorComputer/

I am not sure if the Princeton list is still going or not,
but someone else on the list can confirm whether it is or
not.

You can also check out the forums at CoCo3.com and hang in
the chat room if you want.

There is also a forum on Delphi, but I haven't been on in
a long while, so I am not sure if it is still active.

There may be some other lists I don't know about.
 Hopefully someone will enlighten us if there are.

Cheers!

-Jim