[Coco] Formatting HD floppies w/ modified controller.

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 10 19:19:13 EDT 2005

OK, post the ident info on cc3disk and rb1773, also for rbf. That should
cover the important software.

What is the hardware setup, MPI, floppy controller card? Is the MPI if
present stock or modified for IRQ lines? Anything else like the above
you think might be relevant.

Keep in mind that at this time we don't know what causes this problem on
some systems. It may even be the brand/model of the 3.5" drive for all
anyone knows.

Oh and can rb1773 also write correctly to the 3.5" floppy? That will
isolate the error to just the write track command if you can do normal I/O.