[Coco] Peeks, Pokes, Execs on-line

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Oct 10 15:35:37 EDT 2005

I believe that it was a product of Microcom Software, a couple of Indian (Asian,
not native American) fellows (father/son??) located (had a store, I think) in
upstate New York, the same company that sold Word Power 3 and other software.
Nice folks.  (I know, three parenthetical phrases in the same sentence is a bit
much.)

Art