[Coco] Peeks, Pokes, Execs on-line

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Mon Oct 10 02:07:23 EDT 2005

If you can find the copyright owner, do so and ask permission. If you can't,
which is worse, to publish it on the web or to lose it forever? Much has
already been lost, never to be seen again. We should have started a grand
collection years ago, but it's only now that we all realise what we are
losing. Even Bill Gates, the most notorious copyright defender, offered to
publish his original 8-bit Basic source code in some form. He then found out
he had lost it and no longer had a copy!

I know people who sell $1 million software - who no longer have a complete
set of sources!

Neil