[Color Computer] [Coco]Re: Transfer utilities

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 18:37:00 EDT 2005

On 10/09/2005 05:03 pm, jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
> Robert
>
> If you can find them, the original Coco controller with the 1793 will
> also access and use 8 in floppies.

Yup.  But that media is even harder to find in a useable condition than fresh
DD 3.5 diskettes.  I sure ain't gonna risk any of mine to format with OS-9,
it's too valuable for my TRS-80 Model 2 and my Tandy 6000.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Now she saw what that authority was capable of.  Worse, she saw peace
taken to its extreme.  And it was the most awful thing she'd ever seen.
                -- Inara at Miranda, from the "Serenity" novelization