Floppy controllers was Re: [Color Computer] [Coco]Re: Transferutilities

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 12:35:39 EDT 2005

I have been think about adding a fan, especialy, since I have to ad a fan
for the second drive in my floppy case. I do have Mark and Boisy's Fantastic
(PLUG -not that they need it) 512K upgrade, and I have had my CoCo 3 up and
running for 2 weeks straight (actually doing nothing, but displaying the
callander on Multi-Vue) and although it does get warm, its not all that hot.
But, I do agree, a fan would be good- but cutting a hole in my BRAND NEW
CoCo 3 (again, Cloud 9) really hurts.
-Glen