[Color Computer] [coco] Getting Started with MESS

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 7 21:05:47 EDT 2005

There are two methods for mounting disks under MESS control. The first
can be done before emulation starts using either Picker or Device View.
The second can be done within emulation (assuming Window mode) with
Devices/Floppy/Mount or Create. Similar mounting opportunities can be
found in full screen mode emulation after [scroll lock/tab].