[Coco] Formatting HD floppies w/ modified controller.

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Oct 7 13:15:09 EDT 2005

Paul,

At the top of the boot screen will indicate the os version.

I'm using all version 030205 components. Most times I get a CRASH after
less that three track steps.

I did put my 1793 controller into slow mode and did do a good format
last night. Same procedure done on a 1773 (FD501) controller, different
machine and it crashed every time I tried it.

So with Roberts fix of slow mode doesn't fix the problem on my end.
There is something else causing this. Puzzled.

Mark