[Coco] Formatting HD floppies w/ modified controller.

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Thu Oct 6 16:47:45 EDT 2005

Paul,

You must be in 6309 mode. ???? I can't format as well but in 6809
mode it works fine.
Robert Gault did some work on this problem and Robert please step in
here. I believe that he fixed it by slowing down the coco at certain
points in the driver. Not sure... Last night I was setting up a
system and did format on the 6309 v030205 system by putting the whole
machine in slow mode first. Still collecting data on this.

Mark
Cloud-9