[Coco] How many CoCoNutz are really out there?

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 6 14:17:14 EDT 2005

In an effort to promote the  Chicago event a few years ago I went
looking for a list of small town newspapers that could be emailed a
public announcement notice  about the fest.

Did not find anything that did not cost dollars or require large amount
of data input.

As a member of the Glenn Side club, may I suggest that the BOD consider
a project to spread the word sort of.  There are enough members of
malted media to divide responcibilities up and get a good coverage of
the world. By starting early whole groups from one area might be able to
charter air passage cheaper.

Just some thought to kick around.

Dave