[CoCo] CoCo Cafe idea

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Sun Oct 2 21:03:36 EDT 2005

>> addition so I'll be looking at that.  And, maybe a built-in avatar icon
>> to choose for your name seems logical.
>
> Or could we upload our own?

Or link to them by supplying your own URL.  When the Cafe is converted to
PHP I could easily let people use their CoCo Forum username to login to chat
and have the forum avatar they uploaded be used.  This kind of tie-in
between the chat and forums would be nice.

As for wallpaper, I can do this by letting you choose from a pull-down menu
from a bunch of styles then the next time you return it will be remembered,
just like your handle is and picture URL, all stored in cookies.  This way,
no real login is needed.