[CoCo] CoCo Cafe idea

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Sun Oct 2 12:34:02 EDT 2005

Er.... about that flowery wallpaper (cough cough) Uh... they ran out at the
store.

Ok, e-mail notifications is simple enough to do and I'll be working on this
in the upcoming week.  "Choose a font and color" seems like a nice addition
so I'll be looking at that.  And, maybe a built-in avatar icon to choose for
your name seems logical.

Thanks for the ideas