On-Topic Re: [Coco] Back to school

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sun Oct 2 01:06:02 EDT 2005

Boisy:

Thanks so much for the encouragement and insight.  My long
term focus is to work with C in embedded systems,
scientific intrumentation (meteorology, oceanography,
astronomy) or robotics (I have some interestng ideas so
possibly all three)

As you know, I have some ideas for the CoCo, but until I
get a better grasp of C and refresh my electronics (it's
gotten very rusty working in IT and systems testing) I
really do not want to promise anything. I do have a lot of
ideas I may throw out there for other to chew on though.

Thanks again.

-Jim