[CoCo] CoCo Cafe idea

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Sat Oct 1 21:07:32 EDT 2005

Yes, e-mail would be very easy to do.  All you'd have to do to sign up is
submit your e-mail address then wait for a confirmation letter with a link
in it that adds the address to the alerts list.  Signing off would be as
easy with a "remove me" link in each e-mail.

I forsee busy nights this holiday season.  Last year took me by surprise
when there were over 10 chatters a night sometimes and in some cases over
14.

I'll probably add some more features to the Cafe when I recode it in PHP, so
get those ideas sent my way, folks.