[Coco] been told my messages are like attachments.

Brian Palmer bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Oct 22 09:35:46 EDT 2005

This is only a test run for my email client, seeing if I've got rid of the
attachment extra's in my messages, seems one of the coco users ,found my
email messages annoying, so hopefully this fixed it.
Now to a coco related topic, how many authors of coco software , have given
permission for their software, to be freely distributed in the coco
community. does anyone know , how many authors have given their go ahead,
for coco software to be freely given to the coco websites.
But if i still haven't solved the email attachments in my messages, I'll leave it, the way it is.