[Coco] [Color Computer] A Few More Coco Items on Ebay

James G james at churchpage.us
Thu Oct 20 21:50:02 EDT 2005

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcoco6809QQhtZ-1

Auction #1
======================
Missing some important manuals for your Coco Collection?

Make a bid on this collection of "orphan" manuals.  I no longer
possess the matching software or hardware, but if you need one of
these manuals for your software collection then this might be your chance.

Color Quaver Software Music Synthesizer Manual by Green Mountain
Micro's Dennis Bathory Kitsz
Spectrum Dos 1.0 Manual by Bob Colin
Tandy Service Manual for Color Computer 3
J&M System's Color Computer Disk Basic Reference Manual

Auction #2
======================
Troubleshooting & Reparing Personal Computers Book

This Tab Book teaches basic computer hardware troubleshooting using
the Radio Shack Color Computer as its model.  This is a great source
for the vintage Color Computer collector.

Auction #3
======================
Tandy Radio Shack Color Computer Software

Rainbow on Tape - June 1987
Rainbow on Tape - July 1987
T&D Disk #76, October 1988 - includes "Sailorman"
T&D Disk #77, November 1988 - includes "Buzzard Bait" and more
T&D Disk #79, January 1989 - includes "The King"
T&D Disk #81, March 1989 - includes "Draconian"
Bonus - CIII Graphics by Spectrum Projects for the Coco 3

None of these have been tested, though they were all working when
placed in storage, so I cannot guarantee them.  T&D included in their
software collections series of great games originally published by Tom
Mix.  I grabbed them up when I got the chance.  Now it is your turn to
play these great games, as well as all of the other great software
included on these disks and tapes.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM