[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 25, Issue 44

Tony C cappy2112 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 20:23:43 EDT 2005

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:18:16 -0400
From: Diego Barizo <diegoba at adinet.com.uy>
Subject: [Coco] (e)mail games
To: CoCo List <coco at maltedmedia.com>

I'm looking for a game that can be played by email, or regular mail.
Most of my friends still like +10000 Km from where I am, and this would
be a great way to interact with them
I know they were very popular at some point, but I've never seen one.
It would be great if it is for the CoCo, but any for a PC would do.
Anything comes to mind?

Diego

Hello Digeo
Yahoo has a number of games you can play online, concurrent multi-player.
You only need a web browser.
I've played a scrabble-like games with many of my friends at the same time,
and they are all over the world.
Lotsa (free) fun !

Is email a specific requirement, or can your friends play concurrently?

http://games.yahoo.com/