[Coco] Stan, That is correct, System time is correct, AVG is set wrong

Brian Palmer bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Oct 12 19:27:26 EDT 2005

Yes Coco users,

Stan, That is correct, System time is correct, AVG is set wrong, 3 of the
modules in the AVGFREE are set to be in 2021, The 3 Modules, are the ones
that set date and time, for all the major tasks. For me to do a Internet
update, i have to do it manually, being the time and date are 16 yrs ahead
of time.

And i would like to thank all the coco users for their help in me getting ,
my system up running using the Dskini, Port and Retrieve Utilities, all your
input has been useful. Thanks

And, I might need some help in getting a Software database done, for all the coco software ever published, I do believe it would be a worthwhile project, to know exactly what has been done to date for the Coco 1,2 ,3.