[Coco] [Color Computer] EBAY - "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" for the Coco 3

James G james at churchpage.us
Thu Oct 6 22:07:15 EDT 2005

Great Educational Game for the Tandy Color Computer 3!
Super for Kids - Let them see what the Coco can do!

    * Original Double Sided Floppy Disk
    * User's Manual
    * Reference Card for the Tandy Color Computer 3
    * 1987 World Almanac (Needed for clues)

My 8 year old son loved to play this game on the "old" computer - he
finally beat all of the cases so we're passing it on to someone else:)

Disk was only used a few times to make working backups.

This would make a great addition to any Coco'nuts collection!

Auction starts at 99 cents!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcoco6809QQhtZ-1

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM