[CoCo] CoCo Cafe idea

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Sat Oct 1 15:58:52 EDT 2005

Would anybody use a mobile alert system that will send text alerts to your
mobile phone whenever there are chatters in the CoCo Cafe?  For instance:
you could set your profile to inform you when there are more than (1) or (4)
chatters present, etc. and then there will be one text message (SMS) sent to
your phone.  If you're one of those who sit and wait on chatters to arrive
but can't seem to catch them, this might be a neat thing to use.

I have the system almost ready to use if there is enough interest.  I will
probably program it to limit the amount of messages sent to your phone in a
day.