[Coco] Back to school

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Oct 1 00:20:41 EDT 2005

I sent an email to some people privately, but I thought
I'd share this with the list too.  Last Wednesday was my
first day of C Programming class.  I'm coming into this
with about a year of OJT experience of C programming and I
am looking forward to build a nice foundation in the
language.  After a 23 year detour, I feel I am finally
back on track.

I want to say thanks to the many of you who have helped me
in the past, not just with CoCo stuff, but with many other
things.  While I haven't done a lot with the CoCo lately,
I do feel that my involvment with this list and with many
of my CoCo friends has kept me going to the point to where
I am now.

Thanks all.

-Jim