[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 26, Issue 60

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:54:15 EST 2005

We will have Ethernet on the SB (upgrade) so....? What would be cool is an
floppy/Hard drive "pass through" cartridge so we can still hook a cart up
(or multipak)with RTC and not really need a Multi Pak.

Hey, Mark or Boisy (or anyone ) is the SB a "daughterboard" or does it
actually replace the old CoCo's Motherboard?
-Just quiorous (I am still going to get one).
-Glen

say...... :) Something we have never had before on the CoCo and it is not
the SB.

USB?
Ethernet?
Firewire?