[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] CoCo Max patching

Peter Wemm peter at wemm.org
Mon Nov 28 17:02:35 EST 2005

On Monday 28 November 2005 10:44 am, Mike Pepe wrote:

> I just built myself an "FD-503"- a rebuilt FD500 case with new power
> supply, a 360k drive, a 720k 5.25" drive, and a 1.44M 3.5" drive- so
> I can copy any format disk to any other.

Out of curiosity, how are you handling the 1.44M drives?  Are you
modifying an old style controller to use the higher clock rate or
something else?  (eg: an IDE floppy drive - like a zip drive but
reads/writes 720K/1.44M floppies [and 120M floppies]).
Peter Wemm - peter at wemm.org; peter at FreeBSD.org; peter at yahoo-inc.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM