[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] Good for a laugh

Jan Vanden Bossche jan80 at scarlet.be
Tue Nov 22 18:22:01 EST 2005

Hallo,

Over the top, maybe, or he's just a good salesman. Now, I must say that
the grey Coco I are  rather rare, and his price 10 pound is the maximum
I would give for a Coco. Anyway, with old computers, the value is what
the next guy is willing to pay. The times that I got the TRS-80's
stacked at my front door is over. Or they are gone, or you have to pay
for the rare ones. Sad.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOXED-TANDY-TRS-80-Computer-RARE_W0QQitemZ87263177
62QQcategoryZ1247QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

> Phill.