[Coco] NT: BASIC educate

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Nov 19 15:38:48 EST 2005

On 11/19/2005 02:15 pm, Glen VanDenBiggelaar wrote:
> Thanks, Paul, but the tic is used in the Rainbow and I think is explained
> in the manual, But I have never seen any mention of the question mark.
> -Glen

I know the question mark abbreviation for PRINT was in the Model One Level 2
BASIC manual.  I'll have to check my Coco references, by the time it came out
I was already used to the abbreviation and never would have looked it up
(unless it hadn't worked).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Now she saw what that authority was capable of.  Worse, she saw peace
taken to its extreme.  And it was the most awful thing she'd ever seen.
                -- Inara at Miranda, from the "Serenity" novelization