[Coco] UPS/Canada

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 14:37:53 EST 2005

I forgot to add, that if you feel Canada customs was in error by charging
you, you can fill out the form on the back and request a review and refund.
I have had many E-bay auctions where Canada customs has stopped and checked
the package, and no mater what the cost was, the fee was always about $7
plus GST (i know, I keep all of them and check it out, especially with old,
used vintage computers, Canada customs has this exempt from their list). The
fee was for "handling" them opening up the box and re-sealing it. But Canada
Customs is not the issue here, UPS is.
-Glen