[Coco] Tiny IDE controller...

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Thu Nov 17 21:09:27 EST 2005

Roger,

Take the time and learn it. It being one of the MAJOR tools, Xilinx
ISE or Altera's Quartus.

The tools are VERY powerful, so they are complex. Startout small,
learn how to navigate in the tool. Then start to apply it to your
needs. Took me a winter to learn Altera's and my board layout
software. Here in MN that is a long time!

Starting to look at VHDL now and Xilinx Spartan 3 FPGA...never know. :)

Mark
Cloud-9