[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] updated wikipedia article

Phill Harvey-Smith dragon at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 20:46:34 EST 2005

Mike Pepe wrote:
> Hi listers,
>
> I was working on a "CoCo Tech" web page, but when I saw the entry for
> the Atari 8 bit machines on wikipedia I decided to integrate my work
> there instead.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRS-80_Color_Computer
>
> now includes a lot of hardware information, though I'm not sure if that
> would really be of interest to most people.
>
> Comments are welcome.

Looks cool, however, you are slightly in error with your description of
the Dragon:

The Dragon does have TV out, as well as a monitor port, also the monitor
  output of the base machine is composite + sound (on a 5 pin din-180).

Also the 64 also has a Serial port however driven by a 6551, rather than
bitbanged.

Apart from that a good overview of the CoCo.

Phill.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM