[Coco] Re: Color Compter, Hard Disk Controller, etc

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:20:16 EST 2005

I agree with that also, but the Free trade deal between the US and Canada
should have whiped out Custom's fee's but it didn't. Now UPS wants to charge
everyone a fee for crossing the boarder. I don't mind paying the Government
fees and taxes, when I get stuff from E-bay , and customs charges me (which
only happens on about 10% of all my packages) thats fine. But when a Private
company wants to add a fee to every shipment and then pretend its because of
the Government, and the fees are going to the Government (which you know it
doesn't), that just smells of fruad to me. They also put the charge COD, so
they won't release the package until you pay (extortion), so the sender
never even knows that that fee exists. When you have too pay a $40 fee on a
package that cost you $20 US -including shipping, well that is just down
right criminal.
-Glen