[Coco] Announcement: CoCo Urbane Basic or, DECB a new beginning (Perhaps). {CoCo - DECB}

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Mon Nov 14 02:30:42 EST 2005

Hi,

Roger needed to change how you can get the files so that the interest can be
tracked.

You now have to go to a web page and then click on the files to get them.

http://www.coco3.com/urbane

So please do not use the old links I posted earlier.

Sorry, this web stuff is not on my list of to be learned well soon and I am
bound to make mistakes.

The next release is planned for 12/12/05. Should you be interested and do
not know how to extract the files from the web pages, ask and I will sent
you the entire package including an CoCo 2 Emulator disk file. ~ 211K

Stephen H. Fischer