[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] 4k Color Computer

Richard Adams yahoogroups36 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 13 17:31:58 EST 2005

Leonard,

FWIW, I don't think removing memory from the machine will make it more
collectible, as our beloved old CoCo's are VERY easy to find at very
inexpensive prices. An E-Bay search will show you plenty of them. I doubt
it's worth your time to try to put this one back in 'stock' condition. I
doubt there's much demand for 4K CoCo I's these days.

Not trying to be a downer, but I'd hate to see you spend a lot of time and
effort on something that's unlikely to pay off. Free advice, worth every
penny you paid for it!

HTH,

Richard

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM