[Coco] [Color Computer] NT Printers

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 13 09:25:23 EST 2005

I think, i will have to just use thermal paper (fax) for now, Nobody seems
to carry the cart. 26-1297, but 8 1/2" thermal paper is still very common
and it does have a roll spool holder in the back. If anyone out there has
old "new" ribbons for it let me know (also for the DMP- 106) its a bit
frustrating when you have 2 perfectly good printers in almost mint shape,
and no were to get ribbons.
-Glen