[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Looking for a Coco I 64k?

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sat Nov 12 05:35:48 EST 2005

It would be a nice project for the community to make a list of any model
that ever existed:

Each one would take two photos of the case (up and bottom view) and one
of the PCB. Someone would collect the pictures with the information:

- model number
- serial number
- PCB model and revision number (if readable)

With all our collections I guess we would get a complete list (besides
of some of the French RGB PAL versions which I haven't bought yet (lack
of space...).

The CoCoWiki on coco25.com would be a nice place for that or I would put
it on my (until now empty) trs-80.cc and tandy.cc websites.

What do you think?

Torsten