[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] Looking for a Coco I 64k?

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 02:38:03 EST 2005

Kevin,
Myself and Dave are probably the average collectors. I myself probably have
at least 15 Units kicking around here at all times, and right now I have 4
silver CoCo 1s, 2 White CoCo 1's , 2 CoCo 2's, 3 Video Tex units, 2 in the
box with everything and 5 CoCo 3's. I am in constant contact with many
collectors who have WAY more CoCo's than this, Although I have sold most of
my CoCo 2's, in the spring I had over a half a Dozen at one time (all 64K
units, the do sell), but never ALL of the CoCo 2s at one time. I hate to say
it, but the CoCo 1's (except for the 64K's) are very Common and are found
everywhere, but, I hate to see them thrown away, so I just keep them in the
store room, and put them on the on-line store, in hopes to sell them to
someone who will use them.
-Glen