[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] Looking for a Coco I 64k?

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 21:31:54 EST 2005

The Motherboard is another interesting feature (see the big pics on my site
http://www.coco.8bit-micro.com/white2.htm) and has jumper settings for 16 to
64K I was told this was an "E" board, but the few I have cracked open shows
a trace wire right from factory.
Another intersting tidbid, is that here in Alberta, they were only listed as
"Special Order" and A former RS service Employee had never even seen one
(although he worked on hundereds of CoCo 1 Model 1, 2, 3 etc.
My box is indded the same as yours which has the "B" listed right on the
side and "64K"hand written on the top. the date code is "6A3" which I belive
is June 1983, but I don't have a Date code decoder for RS.