[Coco] msys, mingw, tortoiseCVS.

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 11 19:41:09 EST 2005

I have MinGW 3.2.0 installed but may also have installed up to the MinGW
3.8 runtime. MinGW 3.2.0 likes GCC 3.4.2 but the latest is (I think)
3.4.4 and I think I installed this latest core.

It probably won't make much difference regards the NitrOS-9 project. The
main thing is just to find what works. Usually that means installing the
current standard, not the latest issue. Move towards more recent
versions of code only as necessary.

My needs are unusual in that I need to compile MESS, NitrOS-9, and one
or two other projects. Getting them to co-exist is tricky.